Wednesday, September 7, 2016

PAGES UPDATE

Hello loyal followers, if I have any of those... I'm adding a new feature to my pages whenever there is text crossed out like so abcdefg that means the link is dead. (These are not the droids you're looking for. Does that quote fit into this context?) It was taken down or the account was deleted, but it's gone. It's still out there somewhere though and I will do my best to find it. I also don't feel like deleting stuff anymore. Do you realize how much of a pain it is to edit the pages on blogger?

Also just a quick guide to my abbreviations in case you were wondering what they mean
OBC= Original Broadway Cast
(u/s)= Understudy
(s/b)= Standby
(alt)= Alternate
Pro-Shoot= Professionally Shot (Think of Rent's final performance or any Sondheim show)

No comments:

Post a Comment