Friday, March 24, 2017

Coming Up: The King and I US Tour

So as of two days ago I bought two tickets to see The King and I as The Kimmel Center. This is not my first rendezvous with The King and I. I saw another tour which starred Sandy Duncan and I saw it when my elementary school performed the show (Yeah my Elementary School performed The King and I. That's right a bunch of 9 & 10 year olds.) I bought the tickets as an early Mother's Day present for my Mom. She wanted to see the production when it was in New York. I was about to start working on it, but the only free time we both had was in September of 2016 and the show had announced it was closing in June of that year. Darn. When it was announced it was going on tour I said (SCORE!!!!!!) So anyway... I'm kind of excited and I may do a review of the show. I'm not sure.
Jose Llana and Laura Michelle Kelly
Jose Llana

Joan Almedilla and Son

Laura Michelle Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment