Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Magic to Do: Thrill Me

This blog has been a passion of mine for some time now and I love working on it. It brings me so much joy and I'm glad for all the support I've been given over the years. As you know this past year has been explosive. I've expanded this blog to Twitter, Tumblr and several other social media platforms. Anyway, I'm trying to get together my first ever directorial job. I want to do this nifty show called Thrill Me: The Leopold and Loeb Story by Stephen Doglinoff. The only problem is that I have to come up with all the money myself. Now, I'm a college student and I don't have that much money. That is why I set up a GoFundMe page. I'm normally not one to ask strangers for money, but I really want to do this show. Even if you only donate $1 it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment