Saturday, September 15, 2018

Thank You: A Moment of Reflection

With everything that is going on in the world right now I wanted to take a quick moment to reflect and say "Thank you." I started this blog in 2014 and it started with me being on vocal rest and my first ever post series The Vocal Rest Diaries and for some crazy reason, I decided to make a blog. I wasn't expecting much to come from it. I just wanted to try something new. I never, ever expected in a million years that it would turn into this. I just can't believe how much has happened.
  • Over 24,000 views
  • 282 posts
  • Expanding into Tumblr and Twitter
  • Getting fan emails saying how much they love my blog
  • Professional actors saying they love my blog
  • I've done interviews, reviews, opinion pieces
  • I may even start a podcast (Would people be interested in that?)
I'm just amazed that all of this came from something as silly as me being pissed about being on vocal rest. I just want to appreciate anyone/everyone who have supported me in some way on this journey. I look forward to what comes next and I hope you will stay by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment