Monday, January 19, 2015

Watch What Happens

Bernadette Peters as Dot/ Marie in Sunday in the Park with George
When I originally watched Sunday in the Park with George I was so, so, so, so, so confused, but when I watched it again I was still confused. When I watched it for the third time and I actually payed attention I was only confused by the ending. Besides the beautiful and extraordinary sets what stuck out the most was Bernadette Peters she was absolutely perfect in her role. I have never seen anyone near the same heights as miss Peters in the role of Dot/ Marie. Peters knew how to be funny and dramatic at the right moments and gave the right amount of humor or sadness at the time. Peters was robbed of the Tony Award that year.

"Sunday in the Park With George"


"Color and Light"


"Everybody Love's Louis"


"We Do Not Belong Together"


"Children and Art"


"Move On"

No comments:

Post a Comment