Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Shot(s) Update

Hello Dearies!
I am hard at work updating My Shot(s) I'm going to get some rest now because my neck is starting to hurt from looking at the computer screen all day. Tomorrow I will add the following shows

  1. Annie Get Your Gun (1999 Broadway Revival)
    • Bernadette Peters won her second Tony for this performance
  2. Cinderella (2014 North American Tour)
    • Paige Faure as Cinderella
    • Kecia Lewis as Fairy Godmother/ Marie
  3. The Last Five Years (Chicago World Premiere)
  4. Oliver!
    • 1984 Broadway Revival
    • 2009 West End Revival
    • 2011 UK Tour
  5. The Sound of Music (Regent Park)
I am currently searching for videos from the 1994 West End Revival of Oliver. So hold on my lovelies. I am also going to add more to The Pirate Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment