Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Something's Coming: Miss Saigon (Broadway Revival)

You get a double wammy today! P.S. I realized I've been spelling Alistair's name wrong for a long time now! I spelled it with two "L's" sorry Alistair!

Synopsis: In the turmoil of the Vietnam War, Chris, (Alistair Brammer) an American soldier, and Kim (Eva Noblezada), a Vietnamese girl, fall in love and marry but are distressingly separated when Saigon falls.

Why I'm Excited: Guys we have talked about this over and over and over and over again. You know how much I love this show. Have you seen all the bootlegs I have of this show? It's a lot! I mean come on! Rachelle Ann Go everyone!
Alistair Brammer and Eva Noblezada
2014 West End Revival
Kwang-Ho Hong and Eva Noblezada
2014 West End Revival
Company
2014 West End Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment