Saturday, May 21, 2016

As If We Never Said Goodbye: Part 2

 OH MY GOD! School has had me so swamped lately. I promise (And this time I will try and keep that promise) that you will see more of me! I am super excited for what's to come with this blog. I am going to Europe this summer and I plan on seeing some of the theatre life there! I honestly can't wait. I am also super excited for the Tony Awards this year (Unpopular opinion: I think Hamilton was over nominated. It should not have been nominated for set design.) I'm already preparing myself for the hate mail I am going to receive for saying that. Anyway I have updated the look of this blog (again) I think this one is a lot easier on the eyes then the last one I had. I will start talking about the Cats revival soon as well as the Miss Saigon revival and I will continue to talk about Live TV Musicals. I can't wait! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment