Sunday, May 22, 2016

Casting Goals: Hairspray Live!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAURA BENANTI AS VELMA VON TUSSLE IN HAIRSPRAY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! She has the perfect comedic talent for that role and would be a sure knock out as Velma. I can't believe I didn't think of this until now. Oh my god that's so awesome! Let's also have Shanice Williams as Little Inez that would be really cool and we could bring back another person from The Wiz Live! Ok since I'm on the subject of casting for Hairspray Live! I'm just gonna make a whole post dedicated to it. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on my casting.


Laura Benanti as Velma Von Tussle
(She Loves Me, Nashville, The Sound of Music Live!)
Shanice Williams as Little Inez
(The Wiz Live!)
Bryshere Y. Gray as Seaweed J. Stubbs
(Empire)
Dove Cameron as Amber Von Tussle
(Descendants, Liv and Maddie)


Nick Jonas as Link Larkin
(How To Succeed..., Les Miserables)

Taylor Louderman as Penny Pingleton
(Peter Pan Live!, Bring it On)




No comments:

Post a Comment