Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fabulous Baby!: Miss Saigon (2014 West End Revival)

I am a huge Miss Saigon fan. I am a massive fan of Miss Saigon. In case you don't understand I LOVE MISS SAIGON. The sets were absolutely beautiful. The sets were humongous! After watching the 2014 West End Revival bootleg I have grown to appreciate the sets even more. Not just were the sets gorgeous, but the lighting was gorgeous and so were the costumes and everything blended so well together. I prefer the design of this production. It looks a lot grittier and more realistic. I just find this whole production design beautiful. It was completely robbed of Olivier Awards. Just look at these photos and videos of the production.
Siobhan Dillon and Chris Peluso

Kwang-Ho Hong, Eva Noblezada and Ensemble
Company
Jon Jon Briones and Ensemble
Jon Jon Briones and Ensemble

Company

No comments:

Post a Comment