Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hairspray Live! Predictions

I know I said that I was originally not excited for Hairspray Live!, but I love Kenny Leon and I also love Derek Hough and I am beyond excited to see what changes they will make to adapt this for live television. Any way here goes. For the different filming locations this is how I believe they will be broken down 1) City Streets- For "Good Morning Baltimore" and "Welcome to the 60's" and "Run and Tell That" as well as some other scenes. 2) Corny Collin's Show- For obviously the Corny Collin's show and they will probably do something like the movie where the Miss Hairspray Pageant is also in the studio.
  • Filming Locations
    • Outdoor
      • "Good Morning Baltimore"
      • "Welcome to the 60's"
      • "Run and Tell That"
      • "Without Love"
      • "I Know Where I've Been"
      • "You Can't Stop the Beat"
    • Indoor
      • Other songs
  • Songs
    • Removed
      • "It Takes Two"
      • "Velma's Revenge"
    • Added
      • "Ladie's Choice"

No comments:

Post a Comment