Monday, June 27, 2016

Musical Madlibs Madness

One day a few years ago I went to the dark side of Youtube theatre I found this exciting series from 2008. I'm not sure what these are from, but I wish someone would bring this back. If you don't know how Madlibs works I shall explain it. "A Mad Lib is a story that has been strategically edited so that designated words are replaced with random words during a game with two or more people. How fun or funny it can be is as limited only as the imagination of your group, which makes it a fun party game. It can also be used as a learning tool in the classroom because the different missing words break down the eight parts of basic sentence structure. Flex your creative muscle by writing your own or use one of several online Mad Lib generators." Thanks eHow. For Musical Madlibs it's the same thing except they use theatre songs. An added bonus they normally had someone from the show sing the madlibbed song. Anyway here are my favorite Musical Madlibs.




No comments:

Post a Comment