Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Show Must Go On: The Phantom of the Opera

A show as big as Phantom has had many mishaps over the years (All 25 of them on Broadway and 26 on West End) Sometime the mishaps are big and sometimes they're small, but they are mostly big though.

Daae Days: Backstage at "Phantom" with Sierra Boggess, Episode 4: Club Christine, Part 1 (They share onstage mishaps 8:40- 15:34)


Daae Days: Backstage at "Phantom" with Sierra Boggess, Episode 7: Club Christine, Part 2 (A different set of Christines share onstage mishaps 15:47- 24:20)


The Overture


The "Magical" Lasso


"As God's My Witness I wasn't at my post"
http://youtu.be/hrzAKtZxK44 (I can't embed this, but I really liked this actually. I think with Meg telling the story it adds this whole new level for the character and you get to see more of her mischievous side, which is also in the novel.)

And we thought Carlotta was bad! (Mishaps in order. 1)The Phantom and Christine walk on, because the boat stops working. 2) The candles are still moving in when Christine arrives in her wedding dress 3) The doll wedding dress is on the Phantom's throne.


Are you there Angel? It's me Christine.


Come we practice......... now


Walk into the club like...


Problem in the hood

No comments:

Post a Comment