Monday, December 8, 2014

Unexpected Song: Diva's Lament (Whatever Happened to My Part?)

I love this song so much! It is probably one of the funniest songs I have ever heard in my whole life. I can't describe how much I love this song and it's perfect hilariousness.

Carley Mattheus: Performed at Sachem North Broadway Night


Caroline Bowman: Performed this at At This Performance presented by Musicals Tonight


Cherish Love: The video says "At Mama's Party" and I'm guessing it was some sort of karaoke type thing, but when she wasn't joking around with the notes she was actually really good!


Hannah Waddingham: Lady of the Lake (Was a replacement on Broadway and then originated the role in London, West End, for those theater geeks)


Malinda DeRouen: Lady of the Lake (She starred in the show at Pacific Repertory Theatre and I think she does an excellent job with this song.)


Sara Ramirez: Lady of the Lake (The original Lady of the Lake on Broadway which she won a well deserved Tony Award for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment