Monday, December 8, 2014

Watch What Happens

The Entire Cast of Peter Pan (Cathy Rigby version)
This entire production of Peter Pan is amazing. I saw it when I was a little kid and Cathy Rigby flew right up to my face I could have touched her and I had fairy dust sprinkled all over me. It was the most magical time I have ever spent in the theater and it is one of my fondest memories. I was so happy when that Christmas my Grandma bought me the VHS (I was alive when VHS were around yes) and by February it was broken with how many times I watched it and rewinded it (I even had one of those rewind machine things for VHS's) I loved this show and I can watch it any time. The acting/ singing and dancing was all top notch and the costumes and sets were beautiful. Especially the Neverland sets it looked exotic and surreal but it wasn't all cartoony. There is not a single thing that was bad about this production. I honestly can not find one (Okay, the book could have used minor tweaks, but the actors still pulled it off.) Everything in this production was perfect.

(The Perfect) Cast: Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan
Paul Schoeffler as Mr. Darling/ Captain Hook
Barbara McCulloh as Mrs. Darling/ Mermaid
Dana Solimando as Liza/ Tiger Lily
Elisa Sagardia as Wendy Moira Angela Darling
Barry Cavanagh as John Darling
Drake English as Michael Darling
Michael Nostrand as Mr. Smee

"Hook's Tango"


"Tender Shepard"


"I Won't Grow Up"


"I Gotta Crow"


"Never Never Land" and "I'm Flying"


The whole show recorded professionally (Don't be that person who reports this to Youtube, I, along with the rest of the world will hate you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment