Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Watch What Happens

Anne Hathaway as Fantine in Les Miserables
I originally doubted Anne Hathaway, I knew she could sing I just saw her as this little princess still. Oh my god! She actually teared my eyes up during "I Dreamed A Dream" and I've never cried during movies or from any videos I'm shown that's just not me. But for Anne just tearing me up that takes skill! And her Oscar was rightfully deserved! Her performance was so powerful! This role has opened up so many doors for her! She showed so much maturity in just one film, just wow! She was so amazing!
Where: 2012 Movie Adaption
Released: December 25, 2012
Cast: Anne Hathaway as Fantine
Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean
Russell Crowe as Javert
Amanda Seyfried as Cosette
Eddie Redmayne as Marius Pontmercy
Aaron Tveit as Enjolras
Samantha Barks as Éponine
Daniel Huttlestone as Gavroche
Colm Wilkinson as Bishop Myriel
Helena Bonham Carter as Madame Thénardier
Sacha Baron Cohen as Thénardier

Her amazing rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream"


"At the End of the Day"


"Finale"


Her 2013 Oscar Win

No comments:

Post a Comment