Sunday, November 2, 2014

Quick Synopsis

Hey, folks! I love all of you who follow and read my blog and I just wanted to let you know about some of the different segments I do on here.

The Vocal Rest Diaries: (I'm currently on vocal rest, about halfway through it) I will be sharing my own personal experiences of Vocal Rest, but I will also be sharing the struggles of how every theater kid is when they have to be on vocal rest.

I Dreamed a Dream: I'm going to try and do one of these at least once a week and it will be different dream casts I have for shows or sometimes I will just pick one celebrity or Broadway actor and I will list the roles I think they should play and why they would be amazing in that role.

#Theaterkidproblems: Do I even need to explain? It's theater kid problems.

Run and Tell That: My review of when I go see a show, whether it be on Broadway, A Community Theater, A Tour or even a high school production.

The Show Must Go On: Funny stage fails/bloopers I find on the internet.

Watch What Happens: My performance of the day video. Most of the time they are illegally recorded, so don't be a little bitch and report the video because that's how I watch like 3/4ths of the shows I see.

I will probably add some more segments/ entries, I don't know what to call these, soon. And when I do I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment