Saturday, November 1, 2014

Watch What Happens

Billy Porter as Lola in Kinky Boots
I LOVE, not like LOVE, Kinky Boots. And I love Billy Porter! Lola is my dream role! And Billy Porter is awesome! His Tony win was so well deserved! He's so funny and humble and nice! I love him!
Where: Al Hirsc, Broadway
When: March 3, 2014- Present (Still Running)
Original Broadway Cast: Billy Porter as Lola/ Simon
Stark Sands as Charlie Price
Annaleigh Ashford as Lauren Tapper
Lena Hall as Nicola
Daniel Stewart Sherman as Don

"Land of Lola"


"The Sex is in the Heel" My favorite song in the whole show.


Kinky Boots Tony Award performance "Everybody Say Yeah"


His showstopping (Whitney Houston Moment, as he calls it) song "Hold Me In Your Heart"


"Raise You Up/ Just Be"


Tony Acceptance Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment