Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Unexpected Song: Maybe This Time

I really like this song. I would never sing it (Eh, maybe) but I just love the simplicity of it and I think that's what makes it so beautiful. It's not about having these crazy riffs it's about "This is how I feel, plain and simple".

Julie Andrews: She sang this on her TV show The Julie Andrews Hour (When she lost her voice the world lost a great singer.)


Kristin Chenoweth: She's performing this song on her Coming Home Concert/Album. She's utter perfection and I love her! I have never hated her in a role.


Liza Minelli: Sally Bowles (Movie Adaption) I'm not a big Liza fan, I appreciate her I'm just not amazed by her. But I do think she did an awesome job with this song. And she also won an Oscar for it.


Ruthie Henshall: She would have made a great Sally when she was younger.


Samantha Barks: She played Sally in the 2006 London Revival (Replacement) *Note: I know the Audio sucks in this and I'm sorry*


Susan Egan: She played Sally in the 1998 Broadway Revival (Replacement) She is amazing and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment