Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Dreamed a Dream: Pippin

Pippin is such a unique show and I love it. I love it's humor and daringness. The movie rights have been bought and here's my dream cast. I really hope they stick with the whole circus family plot. They could do so much with that in the movie it would be awesome.

Raven-Symoné as Leading Player (Raven is so underrated! Everyone think's she's so untalented. She's actually very talented and she's very humble about it. She's one of the few Disney Channel stars who didn't go crazy after their show ended. I think Raven would bring some unique fierceness to the role of the Leading Player. I think Raven would do an awesome job! And after all she was considered for the role of Effie White in the Dreamgirls movie. She also has an amazing voice! I think she would be awesome as the Leading Player)

Anthony Ieradi as Pippin (He's not a famous Broadway star, yet. He went to my high school and he has amazingly crazy talent! I look up to him, he's like an older brother to me. He's one of the most talented people I know. And he sang "Corner of the Sky" for our high school talent show. It was amazing!!! He would make such a great Pippin and if you do know him you would totally understand why I would say that.)

Joel Grey as Charlemagne aka Charles (Joel Grey is so adorable. He's so funny and he's such a great Broadway actor especially for a man in his 80's. And for a man in his 80's he can still sing and dance. Hell, he was in the 2011 revival of Anything Goes. He would be so perfect as Charles)

Bernadette Peters as Fastrada (Charlotte d'Amboise was amazing as this role and she should have been nominated for Tony this year. She's amazing, I love her. But let's get real her Bernadette Peters would be awesome in this role. And she definitely has the sexiness to pull off the role and she also has the dancing skills to pull of this role.)

Meryl Streep as Berthe (STREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes! Please can this happen? it would be so awesome! And Meryl would be so funny in this role! Oscar #4?)

Anne Hathaway as Catherine (Her role as Fantine has opened up so many roles for her! And this is one role which she would pull off perfectly. She's just flawless.)

Billy Magnussen as Lewis (He would be so funny! And he's awesome, not to mention hot!, and he would be awesome as Lewis. He was robbed of that Tony!)

If this cast were to ever happen I would be the first to buy a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment