Sunday, November 2, 2014

Broadway Trips Planned

Kinky Boots: My dream show! My dream role is Lola. It's not even funny. I love this show! I love the score, costumes, choreography, characters, the overall theme and message of the show (Just be who you want to be! Never let them tell you who you ought a be!)
When: November 7th

Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Another dream show! It has another one of my dream roles Hedwig, I love the music in this show!
When: Sometime in December, during winter break

On The Twentieth Century: I'm only seeing this because Kristin Chenoweth is in this! I love her! She is an amazing and beautiful person, both inside and out.
When: Sometime during the spring of 2015. I would love to see it on my actual birthday (May 8th) because that would be so special and Kristin Chenoweth would say Happy Birthday when I tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment