Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Watch What Happens

Patina Miller as Leading Player in Pippin (2013 Revival)
Patina Miller was amazing in this show! I listened to her Sister Act recording over a hundred times. And I came to love her even more in this role. I personally prefer her over Ben Vereen as the Leading Player *SIDE BAR: I honestly don't understand why everyone was getting so hype about him as the Leading Player. I didn't think he was that good, he sounded like a pedophile, especially in Magic to Do. I had a nightmare about that it was... Never mind anyway: SIDE BAR* Miller is a genius and I can't wait to see what her next project will be. FUN FACT: My old teacher (Old like I used to have her she is still very young) her brother and sister-in-law were producers for this show!!! They won a Tony for Best Revival of a Musical!

Pippin Tony Award Performance "Corner of the Sky/ Magic to Do"


"Simple Joys" Performed Live at David Letterman


"On the Right Track" Performed on The View (At 2:08 she got a little booty dunk goin on)


Pippin Show Clip


Tony Acceptance Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment