Thursday, November 6, 2014

I Dreamed a Dream: If/Then

Ok, I'm not a huge fan of this musical, I think the score is okay and the only reason it's staying open is because of Idina Menzel's star power. I feel like there are so many other women who would do an amazing job as Elizabeth, an even better job!

Elizabeth Vaughan: Sherie Renee Scott (I love her, she is so talented and so funny! And she is so very humble about everything she does, she should have won the Tony for Everyday Rapture, she deserved it! And not to mention her voice is amazing!)

Kate: Patina Miller (Ok, she is amazing! And she was a finalist for the role of Effie White in the movie of Dreamgirls. She is amazing! And has such an awesome voice!)

Lucas: Zachary Levi (I personally saw him in First Date the Musical and I thought he did an awesome job! His other massive credit was playing Flynn Ryder in Tangled)

Josh Barton: Kurt Deutsch (Who better to play Scott's love interest in the show, than her real life husband? They are always amazing together!)

So, if this ever happens, I'll be the first in line to but a ticket. But I doubt it will so :( because the show will close once Idina leaves. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment