Monday, November 10, 2014

Unexpected Song: Last Midnight

I love Into the Woods! It's amazing! And I will always love it. I love it, because not a single production in the world is a same! There are similarities, but never an exact copy. So every time you see it it's like "I wonder what this production will look like"

Bernadette Peters: The original Witch on Broadway, she is awesome! (Skip to 1:34)


Donna Murphy: 2012 Public Theater, New York I hated this production except Donna. Everything was bad from the costumes, hair, makeup, acting, singing, blocking. (But that's another story, never mind, anyway!) Donna was awesome! And she put her own sassy Mother Gothel twist on it. (Skip to 2:34)


Hannah Waddingham: -___- I devoted a Watch What Happens... Look there.


Vanessa Williams: The 2002 Broadway Revival I loved her in this. And she brought this sassiness to the role which was awesome! I also loved how they made it like a menacing lullaby to the baby. And I loved how you see The Witch transforming back into an old hag. (However, I did not like the lyric changes they made.)


Unknown: She rocked this song! It was awesome! And I'm digging the whole short hair thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment