Friday, November 14, 2014

I Dreamed a Dream: Victor/Victoria

I feel like the book and the songs could definitely do some work, they were good none of it was memorable though.

Victoria Grant/Count Victor Grazinski: Michelle Williams (She is amazing and if she can impersonate Marilyn Monroe, excellently I might add, she can impersonate a man.)

King Marchand: Michael C. Hall (I think he has the singing voice and the body size to play King, I'm going to see him in Hedwig and the Angry Inch in December and I'm so excited!)

Carroll "Toddy" Todd: Billy Porter (He would win his 2nd Tony for this role. When I watched the recorded Broadway performance online I just saw him in this role.)

Norma Cassidy: Annaleigh Ashford (She is amazing, and her Tony Nod was so well deserved for Kinky Boots, and although it was hard to understand sometimes what she was saying her "The History of Wrong Guys" was hilarious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment